Wednesday

Stillwell: A Haunting on Long Island by Michael Phillip Cash

Stillwell: A Haunting on Long IslandStillwell: A Haunting on Long Island by Michael Phillip Cash
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book! This is what a book should do for a reader! This story has all the paranormal elements that fans of the genre (including myself) love, but it's more than that, it's also a journey, from grief to healing. I've been looking for a long time for a story that would make me feel the way I like to feel when I read a book, and this one did it. I was totally engaged in the story, couldn't wait to see what happened next, and the end, well, let's just say, I was bawling like a baby. I would love to read more from this author. I will never forget Stillwell.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment