Thursday

Ghost Box Evolution in Cadillac, Michigan by Rosie Forrest

Ghost Box Evolution in Cadillac, MichiganGhost Box Evolution in Cadillac, Michigan by Rosie Forrest
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A gorgeous collection!
Rosie Forrest's chapbook won the ninth annual Rose Metal Press short short chapbook contest, and it's easy to see why. I loved the dark tone and mood of the prose, each piece, small in words, but huge in impact. And the beautiful letterpress covers are icing on the cake. I came away from this evocative and gripping collection feeling the way I like to feel when I read fiction, satisfied, but changed somehow. I won't forget these stories. Highly recommend this chapbook.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this chapbook free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment