Tuesday

Legend: A Harrowing Story from the Vietnam War of One Green Beret's Heroic Mission to Rescue a Special Forces Team Caught Behind Enemy Lines by Eric Blehm

Legend: A Harrowing Story from the Vietnam War of One Green Beret's Heroic Mission to Rescue a Special Forces Team Caught Behind Enemy LinesLegend: A Harrowing Story from the Vietnam War of One Green Beret's Heroic Mission to Rescue a Special Forces Team Caught Behind Enemy Lines by Eric Blehm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I easily gave this five stars. A profound read, to say the least. I was hooked, read it all the way through in just two sittings, and now I can't get it out of my head. It will stay with me for a long time. I'm honored to have read it.

FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment