Saturday

Carl Jung, Hauntings, and Paranormal Coincidences by Doug Dillon

Carl Jung, Hauntings, and Paranormal CoincidencesCarl Jung, Hauntings, and Paranormal Coincidences by Doug Dillon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was great. I took it to bed with me last night and stayed up till I had read it all. As a person who has had many paranormal experiences in my life, I'm always interested in this kind of thing, and I was delighted to win a copy of this book.
There are many different kinds of stories in this collection, from ghosts, to stories of coincidence synchronicity, and even stories of the human spirit traveling outside the body. The author does not attempt to explain, but rather shares these stories and let's the reader decide what to make of them. I like that. And I love the writing style here. It was as if I were sitting with Mr. Dillon and he was telling me these stories.
Intriguing material. Time richly spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free through the Goodreads Giveaway and the opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment