Sunday

The No More Excuses Diet by Maria Kang

The No More Excuses Diet: A 3 Cycle Program to Get the Body You Want and the Health You DeserveThe No More Excuses Diet: A 3 Cycle Program to Get the Body You Want and the Health You Deserve by Maria Kang
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Like most others, I've read tons of diet and exercise books through the years, but this one stands out as one of the better ones.
Maria literally takes you through all the steps, and helps you find ways around all the excuses.
It's like having your own personal trainer right there with you.
Great title, because after you read this book you will truly have no more excuses to a fit and healthy body.
*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment