Wednesday

Yoga Therapy for Stress and Anxiety by Robert Butera, Erin Byron, and Steffan Elgelid

I recently had an emergency surgery that left me better physically, but incredibly stressed afterwards. Life went on hold while I recovered, and as an Editor for two online journals, things got behind quickly, which only made me more anxious. This book showed up just in time. The lessons and exercises really helped me to destress.

I like that the material is presented in a down-to-earth, easy to understand and follow, kind of way. And it's flexible, done in such a way that you can focus on the parts that are important to you now, and kind of make your own program. I think anyone could dive right in here and benefit from this book, whether you know anything about yoga or not.

If you're experiencing stress in any area of your life, Yoga Therapy can help.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment