Thursday

Screenwriting for Neurotics by Scott Winfield Sublett

Screenwriting for Neurotics: A Beginner's Guide to Writing a Feature-Length Screenplay from Start to FinishScreenwriting for Neurotics: A Beginner's Guide to Writing a Feature-Length Screenplay from Start to Finish by Scott Winfield Sublett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am telling all my writer friends, you need this book! Even if you're not writing screenplays yet, the information in this book will help you with your fiction. This book has it all- from the idea, to how to do the spine and step outline, to the formatting for a screenplay, and even more. There's tips on character, dialogue, and plot, as well as suggestions for the rewrite and also for selling your screenplay. I have never read one book on screenplays that really covered all the bases the way this one does. This is one of those books that I will keep close by and return to often.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment