Friday

Just Add Watercolor by Helen Birch

Just Add Watercolor: Inspiration and Painting Techniques from Contemporary ArtistsJust Add Watercolor: Inspiration and Painting Techniques from Contemporary Artists by Helen Birch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The thing that I like most about this book is its size. It's so cute, and it's so small you can carry it with you anywhere, but inside it's huge on information. Artist and curator, Helen Birch, has packed this book full of beautiful work from some really talented watercolor artists, and for each one she shares the techniques that are used. A great resource to study and also just a lovely book to flip through and be inspired.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment