Saturday

Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year Round by Cassey Ho

Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year-Round: The POP Pilates Plan to Get Slim, Eat Clean, and Live Happy Through Every SeasonCassey Ho's Hot Body Year-Round: The POP Pilates Plan to Get Slim, Eat Clean, and Live Happy Through Every Season by Cassey Ho
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was great.
Cassey has packed so much into this book. The content is divided into the four seasons, complete with gorgeous photos, and each season has its own exercises, as well as recipes with foods that are in season, and also scattered throughout are encouraging letters from Cassey.
I really like that most of the exercises include instructions for beginners, so that if you're new to Pilates you can do the beginner version.
One of the nicest things about the book is that Cassey's passion for the subject really comes shining through. You'll feel motivated when you read this book.
I'm working my way through the exercises, and my core is feeling tighter already.
Definitely time well spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review, and the opinions in the review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment