Tuesday

The Blood God: Book One of the Josith Chronicles by Elizabeth Bennett

Okay, guys, I have to admit I am not a huge fan of vampire stuff, but that is all the more reason why you should read The Blood God: it knocked my socks off! Seriously, this is one of the best books I've ever read. It's not just a book about vampires, it's a story about lives that are changing forever, and it's also one of the best examples I know of for how to put together an engaging story. This book is compelling- literally! The author masterfully creates tension and suspense that marches from the first page on, toward a huge climax at the end, and even then there's a promise of more to come. If you're looking for a series to get into at the start, this is the one. Like me, you'll be dying to know what happens to Josith and Jezebel, and begging the author to hurry up and get the next one out. Heads up to any agents who might be reading: You should grab Elizabeth up now before someone else does. She's going to be famous.
Time intensely and richly spent in this story.
Hurry and go get your copy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment