Saturday

Novel Interiors by Lisa Borgnes Giramonti

Novel Interiors: Living in Enchanted Rooms Inspired by LiteratureNovel Interiors: Living in Enchanted Rooms Inspired by Literature by Lisa Borgnes Giramonti
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As a writer, I loved the idea of this book, and the thought of decorating my home after settings from my favorite stories. Awesome. This is a beautiful work, rich with gorgeous photos and literary quotes and references. Even the cover itself is stunning and feels good in my hands. This book was a delight to all my senses. If you are a decorator, a home owner, a writer like myself, or a lover of all that is literary, you need this book.
Time richly spent.
*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my review and the opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment