Saturday

My Very End of the Universe: Five Novellas-in-Flash and a Study of the Form

My Very End of the Universe: Five Novellas-in-Flash and a Study of the FormMy Very End of the Universe: Five Novellas-in-Flash and a Study of the Form by Tiff Holland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love experimental form in fiction, and the idea of a novella-in-flashes intrigues me. I wanted to learn how one might go about it, and this was the perfect book to read and study. Like the description says, there are five gorgeous novellas-in-flash, and each author has included their own essay on the craft, so you get to read how it’s done and even why it might be done, and then you get to see it in action. I literally am carrying this book with me everywhere I go. Highly recommended to all my writer friends.
Time luxuriously spent.
*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review and the opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment