Thursday

freeze frame fiction volume ii: Preorder Now

Volume ii of freeze frame fiction will be published on January 1, 2015 and is available for Pre-order now. Edited by Dino Laserbeam, with stories from some of my favorite flash fiction authors, like Ani King and Anna Zumbro, and gorgeous illustrations by Luke Spooner, I'm excited about this collection and highly recommend it to all my readers who enjoy flash fiction.
You can also grab a copy of volume i here, and see my review of volume i here.
Also, for my writer friends, look for Dino's forthcoming article, Five Tips for Writing Twist Endings (in flash fiction), to be published January 15, 2015 in Flash Fiction Chronicles.
You can find out more about freeze frame fiction here.
Don't wait - Pre-order your copy of freeze frame fiction volume ii today.

No comments:

Post a Comment