Saturday

Bava's Gift by Michael Urheber

I took this book out of my mailbox and sat down to read, and literally did not put it down until I had read the entire thing. It was that good. Intriguing, inspiring, incredible story that touched my heart in so many ways. You have to read this story. Anyone who has ever lost a loved one, this book will help you to know that truly death is not the end.  And interesting enough, I hadn’t been finished with the book but maybe fifteen minutes when a special little something was delivered to me. Blew me away. I won’t say what that something was for the sake of spoilers, but anyone who has read the book will know exactly what I am talking about. Thanks, Michael, for taking the risks you took to get this book out there, thanks to the publisher for getting this book into the hands of readers, and most of all- thanks, Frank.
Time richly spent.
Click here to get your copy of Bava's Gift.
*FTC Disclosure: I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review and the opinions in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment