Sunday

Draw-A-Saurus: Everything You Need to Know to Draw Your Favorite Dinosaurs by James Silvani

Draw-A-Saurus: Everything You Need to Know to Draw Your Favorite DinosaursDraw-A-Saurus: Everything You Need to Know to Draw Your Favorite Dinosaurs by James Silvani
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is such a cute book! As an artist myself, I can tell you that the instructions are really good, but they're easy enough that even my little boy was able to do some pretty accurate drawings using the book. And there's lot of interesting information about dinosaurs waved throughout the book, as well.
Time well spent in this book.

FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment