Saturday

Mateguas Island by Linda Watkins

Mateguas Island (Mateguas Island #2)Mateguas Island by Linda Watkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Oh my gosh, I am still holding my breath! An amazing read in every way. When a family that is falling apart at the seams inherits a home on Mateguas Island, it seems like they may be getting a second chance. At least that's what they hope for. But they have no idea what awaits them on the island. Lies and betrayal give way to revelation and sacrifice, and one huge terrifying climax, and I promise you will not be able to put this book down.
One of the most intense stories I've read in a long time.
I will be watching for more from this author.
Truly time richly spent.
*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review, and the opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment