Friday

Book Review: The Year's Best Dark Fantasy and Horror, 2014 Edition

The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror, 2014 EditionThe Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror, 2014 Edition by Paula Guran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Warning: Do not read these in the dark. Especially, do not read these at bedtime. Seriously, a creepy collection of some of the year's best dark fantasy and horror. What I really liked about it was the variety in the stories. Sometimes the things that scare us are not those big, spooky monsters, but those freaky things are just a little off. This collection has some of both.
Time richly spent.
*FTC Disclosure: I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion, and the opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment