Friday

Book Review: Rough Waters by Maggie Toussaint

Rough WatersRough Waters by Maggie Toussaint
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hot off the press!
The third in Maggie Toussaint's Mossy Bog Series, this one tells the story of Jeanie Munro, a single mother with a thing for bad boys. Enter: Former Navy SEAL, Rock Mackenzie, looking for Jeanie's ex, who he suspects stole his gold coins. He befriends Jeanie, who falls for him, only to discover his hidden agenda.
The story hooks the reader right from the start and doesn't let go. Mystery, suspense, betrayal, danger, and romance all make for rough waters, and a satisfying read.
Time richly spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I received an advanced reader copy of this book in exchange for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment