Wednesday

Book Review: The Room by Jonas Karlsson

The RoomThe Room by Jonas Karlsson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one got my five stars, but it deserves a million!
Seriously, as a reader I'm always looking for a story that I can relax into, a story that I can fall into and lose myself for a little while. This is that story. I literally opened it and didn't put it down till I had finished. And even then I wanted more. This story fed my soul.
If you like your characters quirky and intriguing, you want to read this. If you enjoy Kafka, you want to read this. If you want something out of the ordinary, you want to read this.
Time luxuriously spent.
*FTC Disclosure: I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review, and the opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment