Wednesday

Book Review: Deadeye by Michael Smart

Deadeye (Bequia Mysteries, #2)Deadeye by Michael W. Smart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's time to go back to the islands with your favorite author Michael Smart!
Michael's second book in the Bequia Mysteries Series has just been released. Deadeye is the super sizzling followup to Michael's debut novel, Dead Reckoning.
If you liked Dead Reckoning, you are in for a treat with Deadeye. And even if you haven't read Dead Reckoning, one of the coolest things about Michael's new novel is that it could also be read as a stand alone.
In Deadeye, Michael brings back the magic of the Grenadines, the compelling characters that we met in Dead Reckoning, and some brand new mysteries that threaten it all. There are also some pleasant narrative choices by the author, which I will not reveal for the sake of spoilers.
For this reader, Deadeye was time richly spent.
And for all my writer friends out there, if you want to know how to do a series successfully, I encourage you to study Michael's work.
Anxiously awaiting the next installment.
Heads up, Deadeye is free for a limited time only.

*FTC Disclosure: I received an advanced copy from the author in exchange for my honest review, and the opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment