Saturday

Book Review: Entwined (Dark Souls Series, Volume Two) by Ketley Allison

Entwined (Dark Souls, #2)Entwined by Ketley Allison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I didn't read Dark Souls, so I can't make any comments about that, but I can say that I had no problem getting into the story, even without having read the first one. So, yeah, it's number two in a series, but I think you could also read it as a stand alone. Which, in my opinion, means the author has done a really good job.

This was super engaging, a story with complex characters and tons of secrets to unravel. A fun ride with lots of twists and turns. And an ending that felt complete, but with plenty to play with should there be another in the series, and I am hoping there will be. I will definitely read it.

Time richly spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free through the GoodReads Giveaways. The opinions in the review are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment