Sunday

Book Review: Where Fault Lies: A Survivor's Story of Game, Shame & Blame by Carrie May Lucas

Where Fault Lies: A Survivor's Story of Game, Shame & BlameWhere Fault Lies: A Survivor's Story of Game, Shame & Blame by Carrie May Lucas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where Fault Lies is an absolutely unforgettable true story, a memoir written by Carrie May Lucas. The author shares the horrendous and heartbreaking details of what happened when she fell for Sayid, a charming man who turns out to be a real monster.

An emotional read, a painful one at times, but one that makes the reader feel honored that Carrie May bravely opened up her heart and told her story, and grateful and humble to have read it. Time richly spent for this reader.

*FTC Disclosure: I received an ARC of this story from the author in exchange for my review, but I have expressed my own heartfelt opinions.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment