Wednesday

Book Review: Vengeance is Mine by Harry James Krebs

Vengeance is Mine (Benjamin Tucker, #1)Vengeance is Mine by Harry James Krebs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The only bad thing about a good story is when it's over. Luckily, Vengeance is Mine is the first in the Benjamin Tucker Mystery Series by Harry James Krebs– and that means there is more to look forward to.

In Vengeance is Mine, Benjamin Tucker is a bestselling true crime author in Holly Springs, North Carolina. Still haunted by the murder of his girlfriend years ago, he is consumed with "the irrational drive to seek justice for victims of extreme violence." When the bodies of decapitated women start turning up, Tucker becomes obsessed with helping the police catch the killer. But the tables turn on him when the killer becomes obsessed with him.

This story has all the ingredients of an engaging murder mystery. A loveable hero with his own demons, a nasty bad guy, a host of extremely well developed characters, and lots of tension and suspense.

There are many books that make the claim, "You won't be able to put it down," but this book delivers on the promise. This one really will keep you turning those pages till the end. And then, like me, you'll be waiting for the next one in the series.

Time richly spent on this one!

FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the author in exchange for my review. The opinions are my own.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Please accept my truly heartfelt thank you for your very kind and generous review! It's one of the best reviews I have received and I’m very proud to have it.

    Most Gratefully,
    Harry James Krebs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure was all mine! Can't wait till the nexr story in the series. :) ~ R.L.

    ReplyDelete