Monday

Book Review: An Unlikely Truth by John Rachel

An Unlikely TruthAn Unlikely Truth by John Rachel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I will admit that I don't usually pick up books with political themes, but this one called to me, and I'm so happy I answered the call.

With the shape of American politics these days, and with countless Americans giving up on the idea of the land of the free and the home of the brave, this book could not have come at a better time.
Offered within the pages of this fictional story is a solution, with hope and renewal weaved into the narrative.

The author's obvious passion for the subject spills into the prose and ignites this story, making it easy to get into and hard to put down. A pleasant and positive experience awaits the reader.

Time richly spent on this one.

*FTC Disclosure: I won this book through GoodReads Giveaways, but the honest opinions in this review are my own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment