Sunday

Book Review: A Hard Gemlike Flame by Jim WIlls

A Hard Gemlike Flame (A Kavanagh Story IV)A Hard Gemlike Flame by Jim Wills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to first say that I have not read the other books in the Kavanagh Series, so I am starting fresh here.

A Hard Gemlike Flame tells the story of Mick Kavanagh and Cathleen Murray, both very different people, but alike in that they each have their own faults and inner demons, and they are drawn to each other like a moth to the flame.

A wide range of feelings and emotions are explored in this book, from love and romance to erotic and sexy to hate and anger. This one has it all. And the writing itself has a literary feel to it, with the Irish influence being the icing on the cake.

Together, it all adds up to a pleasant reading experience and time richly spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the author in exchange for my review. The opinions are my own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment