Monday

Book Review: The One by Steve Justice

The One: The Tale of a Lost Romantic in SeoulThe One: The Tale of a Lost Romantic in Seoul by Steve Justice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gripping!

I really do not want to give anything about this story away, because it such a thrilling and twisted tale, I want the reader to experience it for themselves without any clues as to what waits for them. All I can say, without giving anything away, is wow, this is one of those stories that will haunt you forever after you read it.

I want to say that this is done in a first person narrative, and it is, but it is so much more. The author really puts the reader in the mind of the main character, so much so that at times it feels like it isn't fiction at all. And watch for Adam, as for me, he represented in a metaphorical kind of way, the reader.

A really intriguing and well written story. Time richly spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the author in exchange for my review. The opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment