Saturday

Book Review: Crystal Ships by Richard Sharp

Crystal ShipsCrystal Ships by Richard G. Sharp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crystal Ships is a beautifully written historical saga, following the lives of seven friends through two very stormy decades in American history - the 60's and 70's.
Compelling prose with a literary feel, the nostalgic and dramatic narrative of Crystal Ships pulled me in, involved me, made me forget my world for a little while.
True to the time period, with intriguing characters and authentic touchstones, Crystal Ships will be a joy to read for anyone who loves historical and literary fiction.
As I like to say when I enjoy a book– time richly spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from the author in exchange for my review. The opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment